Monday, April 10, 2017

What the hell have I done lately?

I used a lot of money, is what I did.
I bought Frogatto & Friends for... who knows, around 9€ through Humble Bundle.
I also bought the "Hooked on Multiplayer" Bundle, that's another 9€.

Then... I bought a lot of music from Bandcamp:

Impossible Pixel by twoplayer for 5€ (with a message),
Retro Revive by Eliteferrex for 10€,
Only Built 4 Sausage Links and Knock Knock by Scattle for a total of 7€,
Super Sweet Boy: Music from SMB 5th Anniversary by Laura Shigihara for 3€,
Songs in the Key of Meat: Music from SMB 5th Anniversary by Ridiculon for 5€

Oh, I wish I could write a message to all of these amazing composers... Actually, is that still possible?

I encourage you to check these out.

That's... around 55€... Money well spent. :P

That's all for now.

PS. I might regret these purchases later... Oh well, at least I tried to support the aforementioned...

No comments:

Post a Comment