Wednesday, April 19, 2017

I want to point out... (about GM48 Entry "Cave Invasion")

The game's... rather buggy. Just wow, FDT.

So far, there's only 2 forms of feedback, mostly bringing up the bugs. Sure, FDT did try to make the game quickly and efficiently. I hope...?

Now, I think I mentioned this before, but just in case I didn't, I'll just say it again.

I am going to make my own version of Cave Invasion "post-jam" and see "who's the better programmer..." Nah, I just wanna use my own art and add more to it.

However, I'm already stuck with Midbyte and other plans I've decided to take on (including SpaceXtended, still thinking about that...) so this one has to wait for a long time...

See Jam Entry (just in case you missed it...)

Currently, I think I have well over 20 "different" game ideas in total.
...I think I have to search for helping hands...

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment