Thursday, March 9, 2017

Minesweeper addiction

A comic I made on MS Paint for fun... funfunfunfun....
Might as well try to write something... rather pointless...

Minesweeper. That simple yet f*cking addicting game. I have played SO many games on it...
I beat it multiple times (even on Expert) and I'm still coming back for more.

My winning ratio is very small (especially on Expert for those f*cking annoying f*cking 50/50 chances, just like in the f*cking comic).

However, it is maybe a bit too addicting sometimes.
I remember having played it for some time and I started seeing numbers and bombs on my school's halls (along with a headache).

I usually end up playing it during free time when I have nothing to do. Makes sense, right? Well, how about opening it up during a lesson? I've done that many times...

Another addicting game I like to play over and over is Solitaire. But what the hell would you do with that info, anyway?

This post, it's so pointless.

No comments:

Post a Comment