Thursday, March 9, 2017

Just One Glass - Another goddamn game idea, again!

I was listening to CANDYdisturber's music and this particular track gave me some game idea...

A man (who doesn't really remember anything) getting involved with something out of his control, and it all starts with... Just One Glass. (Hehe)

I was thinking of creating a story split to three Chapters:
- A Girl and a Glass
- Forgotten Memories
- Beyond My Control

I've already tried (for just a couple of minutes) to create a design for the protagonist.
Suggest him a name, maybe?
First design. Started with just lines this time, aiming for "realism"... Not gonna work, I know.
Updated.
Hey, have an animated GIF for the hell of it.
Jesus Christ, this thumbnail design...
Also, the font in the first two images (I call CrappyNESFont) was made in BitFontMaker2...

I want opinions!!!

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment