Monday, February 27, 2017

Pros and Cons: YouTubers (Markiplier)

Note: This is my personal opinion about Markiplier! If yours differs, do NOT complain about it...

Pros:
- Markiplier makes fun content (for me, most of the time).
- He donates to charity. He's a nice guy. He's polite. Pretty much like that 99% of the time...
- He appreciates everything his fans do for him. (Involves fan games and videos)
- He makes funny shorts that I like to watch a few times over again.
- He has fun characters. (Wilford Warfstache, Tiny Box Tim, Darkiplier etc.)

Cons:
- ...I have a hard time to actually come up with any cons. Uh... Sometimes he's not so fun, I guess?
- He puts his fans before his own health. I guess...? That's not good...

Do I like Markiplier?
YES. I find this guy funny and entertaining. I don't watch him 24/7 but who would do that anyway??

Markiplier, you'll never see this, but I appreciate what you do. Never stop (until that's impossible...)!

What would happen if he actually saw this and I knew about it?
- I'd kill myself out of shame...

I might delete this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment