Monday, February 13, 2017

"Lumph's Adventure - The Seven Stones" RPG idea?

I come up with stories (that I consider great) way too often...

Current game title
I've come up with yet another "great game idea", titled "Lumph's Adventure - The Seven Stones". Your typical RPG, this game would be pretty much like that. Lots of text to read, locations to explore, turn-based battle mechanics, lots of quests etc.

The plot is incomplete and I haven't designed the game yet, either.

I'm planning on actually sketching the characters before drawing them for the game.

I think I could use Photo Story 3 generated songs (that I've already made) in the game. Being good (IMO) I might use them in other games as well.

I want to make this game so badly... But I think I'll try and make BBNR first...
...
Actually, since Deemo-R is taking his time with the music, I could focus on this project a bit more...

I wish to receive even a single opinion about this...

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment