Friday, December 23, 2016

Are real people even reading my blogs...?

This has bothered me for quite some time now.
I have recently found out that not all views on my blogs are legit. A huge portion of them are just spam.

I just wish for REAL PEOPLE to come read my blog and COMMENT EVEN ONCE...
But no. It has to be this way... (O ho ho, that MGRR reference...)

If there is no solution to this rather big problem, I might stop using Blogger entirely. And I'm serious.

Oh yeah, this is also the reason why I deleted my "Seen around the world? What?!" post. I can't believe that the views are that legit anymore.

As for BBNR? It's developing slowly. Don't expect a demo before 2017... Or anytime soon in 2017 anyway. It'll take me a long time to get it done.

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment