Thursday, November 17, 2016

BBNR demo (announcement?)

I was thinking of making a BBNR demo. If that would prove this idea to be interesting for the gamers, I would (more than?) happily develop the full game.

Of course, in "My current intentions" post... Sh*t...
Well, might as well shelve the Kauppa Guide game and focus on this demo. It's more important, anyway.

I've already talked to Deemo-R about this and I think he's pretty much agreeing with me.
He'd do 7 of the... (was it 31 or 29 tracks?) for the demo.
(Oh yeah, check him out. He makes amazing music.)

What I plan to include in the demo:
- Full 1st Chapter (Levels 1-6, including the Boss and Bonus Stages)
- The first two Items (Double Jump Boots and the Boxing Glove)
- A few Medals
- Possible placeholder music by Deemo-R (?)
- It'll be free (being only a demo, of course)

When I've done more progress to this sudden side project, I'll post more about it.

Also, Deemo, thanks for the sketches. They're quite amazing.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment