Sunday, October 30, 2016

My current intentions

I've already said that I'm making games with GM, yes.
But I've lately done no progress to any of the games.
I have four games in mind right now;
- I Affect the World; the Story of Mala (BBNR)
- Cube-Hard Remake Collection (CH2R)
- Cube-Hard 3 (CH3) and
- Kauppa Guide (KAUPPGUID)

I'm planning on creating more designs for CH3, as well as fix and replace a few things.
I'm also planning on adding more mechanisms into BBNR's test mech, along with Kauppa Guide.
Once I get Kauppa Guide out of the way, I think I'll focus on CH3 and then CH2R. After that, I'll have more time and interest for BBNR.

The reason I think this is a good idea is because Kauppa Guide had a deadline. It's late and it's still not available. You could say that it's pretty much in the same state as Big Rigs... But, I'm not publishing it before its playable. Don't expect a playable version anytime soon.

Also, my Cube-Hard games are pretty much planned out in advance, so I only have to redo them in GM Studio.

And then comes BBNR, the game that has the least progress of the four. If I focus on it alone now, I might end up in a cycle of not finishing any of my games. So I think my decision is as follows:

I'll first make Kauppa guide, along with designing Cube-Hard 3 when I have ideas,
I'll complete CH3 and publish it,
I'll start making CH2R and publish it when it's ready
and then I'll start working on BBNR entirely.

After BBNR is done, I might focus on my other ideas and see if they get anywhere...

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment