Sunday, July 10, 2016

I call this "realization"...

I have thought about this for a while...

I am good at making games? No, I'm not. I'm good at DESIGNING them...

This makes sense, as I made horrible games back in the day and today, I can't do anything. All my games are far from finished and they lack actual programming...

My current game plans and projects, however, have lots of thought put into them.

I am not a smart person. I am an idiot. I can't learn things easily. I have to be shown instructions not by video, but by actually doing it next to me.

That's why I'm not using programming languages like C (at least not yet?); because I don't understand it. And I'm pretty certain that it'd be too difficult for me to learn...

I should just leave programming aside and design games instead, right?

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment