Monday, June 27, 2016

Having troubles with... EVERYTHING...

So, I've lately gone through a lot...

For about a week and a half, my family's been to Ireland.
In the meantime, I had to take care of the cats and meet my personal assistant EVERY DAY...
Oh yeah, I also had many music therapy (MuTe) meetings...

Also, I had a 39 degree fever yesterday...

And now something about BBNR...
The game is supposed to have "changing colors", meaning that the graphics go more blank as you get hurt. The custom picture below is supposed to present that.

As I am now, I'm not certain if I'm capable of doing this feature. A possibility is that all backgrounds are active and have all their states (light, color, blank) but only one of them is visible at a time.
Maybe this could be used on the tiles as well... Who knows?

At the worst case, this "main feature" must be left out, possibly replaced with transparent black rings or something like that...

That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment