* Hearts: Presents the player's (Mala) current health. Obviously.
* Darkness: The gauge at the top. Presents the Level of Darkness.
To explain: Darkness is one function and obstacle in the game.
After obtaining the Gem of Darkness (the fourth Item, obtained after beating Huma, the third boss) the player can swap between "shadows" and "reality".
In the shadows, this gauge will drain away. After coming to reality, the gauge will recover (unless you've bought Darkness Rejection, a product at Omar's store, which recovers all power after coming to reality).
Losing all power leads to either dying instantly or losing health continuously.
* Coin Counter: The current amount of coins. Spent on Omar's store.
* Item Box: The current Item. Used in Control Type 2: Tight Pack. (?)
* Boss Gauge: Presents the boss' health. Each one has a different color.
* Name: Every character has a different color.
* Lines: Might have different colors to highlight different things.
* Category: A different menu you choose one from. Then product menu pops up. (?)
* Products: The selected category's items.
(Yellow: Bought, White: Available, Red: Unavailable)
* Description: The item's icon, name, effect and price are shown here.
* The prices are higher
* The Coins are worth less (From 10, 5 and 1 to 3, 2 and 1)
* Mode title: Not sure if this will be present in the final game.
* A-Rank: A small change for the level, as A Rank is reached, the level grows angel wings. Any achieved Rank is presented on the level. Rankings might be:
C (complete the level normally)
B (complete the level killing all the enemies)
and A (complete the level, killing all the enemies and collecting all Coins)
Yeah, they're not all present in the picture but you get the point.
* Bonus Stage: Possibly an extra stage with a mini game. Must be completed for 100%.
* Locked: Levels that are gray and have a lock on them are locked (obviously). The last level must be completed to unlock it. The lock might shatter to pieces in the final game.
* Level Info: Presents the current chapter and the selected stage, as well as the total progress of the chapter. On the right, there's the Rank and Total Death counters, as well as the Piece Box.
The Pieces could be hidden items in certain levels. Finding them all could lead to a better ending (?)
* Background is red. (Not just in the picture, but also in the final game.)
* The angel wings are replaced with... demon wings.
* The levels on the map have different looks.
* The Chapter's Names and Level's Names are changed, as well as their color.
* Time: How much time was taken in the level, in minutes and seconds. (?)
* Kills: How many enemies were killed in the level.
* Deaths: How many times the player has died in the level.
* Coins: How many new Coins were collected in the level.
If a Ten Coin was collected, it might turn into a Five Coin the next time you visit the level. (?)
* Bonus: I guess if the Piece was collected, you're awarded with extra Coins? (?)
(Miight as well be given if all Coins were collected or A Rank reached)
* Rank: Depends on your results.
For A Rank:
* Taking as little time as possible (less than Goal Time).
* Killing all the enemies.
* Not dying even once.
* Collecting all the Coins.
* Collecting the Piece.
* Piece Found: If the Piece was collected, this will be shown at the bottom-right, like shown in the picture.
* New Record: The Yellow Crowns next to the stats. Shown if a better result was made. (?)
I'm not sure if the game will look like this. If it does, I hope you won't be disappointed.
All these pictures were made with Microsoft Paint (if that wasn't obvious).
The game's real resolution may be either 640x480 or 1024x768...
(?) - Uncertain
That's all for now.