Friday, April 1, 2016

So many game ideas...

I have a wild imagination. Usually I don't even realize that I'm wandering aimlessly between the kitchen and the living room while listening to instrumental game music. (It's a weird habit of mine...)

Lately, so many game ideas popped into my head out of nowhere, so I decided to add them onto a list I call "Allu13ideas".

In there, I have many game ideas I can't make yet (because I'm still currently working on SHTMMOR) but which I intend to make in some form later (unless I hand the ideas and concept to someone else or simply never make them).

What I planned to write here now were these few game ideas I came up with:
- RETROMode
(Simple 2D Two-color Platformer)

- Retro Tower
(Simple 2D, possibly 3D Multi-color Platformer)

- Under the Sun and the Moon
(Simple 2D Two-color Platformer)

- Deep in Space
(Simple Two-color Text Adventure)

- The Journey of Dylan Woodcold, the Avenger
(Simple 2D Multi-color Turn-based Top-Down RPG)
Dylan Woodcold is the protagonist from my first Old Allu13 game, simply titled The Avenger.

- Cube-Hard (2) Remake
(Simple 2D Multi-color Rage Platformer)
Like an enhanced mix of my two Cube-Hard games, mentioned in an earlier entry.

- I Affect the World, the Story of Mala
(Simple 2D Multi-Two-color Rage Platformer)


And just in case you don't understand the descriptions:
Tags:
-Simple
(game is made with simple features/programming)
This might imply to all games...

-2D
(game is made into a 2D environment)

-Two-color
(game is presented in only two colors (like just red and black))

-Possibly 3D
(game is possibly going to be in 3D environment)
I don't think I'm ever making 3D games with Game Maker...

-Multi-color
(game is presented in many colors)

-Top-down
(game is played in a top-down view)

-Rage
(game is purposely extremely difficult)

-Turn-based
(game has a turn-based battle system, RPGs only)

-Multi-Two-color
(game is presented in only two colors and many colors separately)

Type:
-Platformer
(game is a platforming game)

-RPG
(game is a role-playing game, possibly with HP, XP, LV etc.)

-Text Adventure
(story is played and visualized as just text)


No comments:

Post a Comment