Friday, April 29, 2016

For some reason... Yandere Simulator...

Yandere Simulator, the game (nearly) everyone has played? I bet you (people reading this) all have at least heard of this game (sandbox) which has been in development for some time now.
The game has lots of fan art and even a Wiki even if the game isn't even ready! I think that's pretty... weird.

As what comes to Yandere Sim with me... I... I'm not into it. I hate stealth games because I suck at them. I'd rather barge in and tear down everything with massive gunfire. I don't think you could do that in the finished Yandere Sim.

And fan art? It's pretty good (except for the cat comic... Ugh... The poor cat...)

And for some reason, I drew a picture featuring Yandere-chan... (Can you please kill me now?)


Admire/hate/complain about/use it as much as you want. I don't really care...

No comments:

Post a Comment